Saturday, April 21, 2007

The Perils of Winter are not over

Well, our house is, once again, under the cover of sickness. I have a sore throat, cough, and both my ears ache. Logan has a cough and Job has a cold. When, oh when, is it going to end? Mike also has a cold but he and Job aren't as bad as the rest of us...yet. I say this because I have had this thing for 10 days and it took a turn for the worse last night.

So, what it all comes down to is that once again we must skip church and be cooped up inside and not be able to go anywhere. It's like being jailed or something and to be quite honest, I hate it. Hate it, hate it, HATE IT. I guess I really shouldn't be complaining. It could always be worse. I could be really sick and so could the boys. Well, gotta go. If I'm going to be stuck inside my house all day and all weekend, it is at least going to be a clean house!

1 comment:

Suzy O. said...

Missed you at church. Hope you and yours are feeling better.